I want to assure you that everyone at Ace Pest Control has become aware of the personal civic, professional and moral responsibility we have in conducting ourselves responsibly with respect to the COVID-19 situation. We are establishing a set of related policies intended to guide us as we conduct our services at your building or home.
- No technician is allowed to enter a home if they or a member household exhibited COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days.
- No technicians are allowed to enter a home if they or a household member have been to a problematic country within the last 30 days.
- All technicians are required to adhere to the screening process of any location requiring the process.
- All technicians agree to notify our office and seek medical advice if they suspect they are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Technicians will enter our clients homes or facilities only if requested by the client.
- Technicians will limit interior treatments to areas having a known problem or a history of recurring problems.
- Technicians will invest most of their efforts into making outside applications in order to prevent pests from entering the home/building.
- Technicians will vigorously wash their hands or sanitize upon entering and exiting a home. Excuse our team as we avoid shaking hands or making close contact with our customers.
Please reach out to me directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Ace Pest Control, LLC